Blog Page - Blogs
- Rajashekhar HExpert +03:23 pm 12 January 2016
"People want their cars to reflect their personality or project what they want people to think of them". What kind of car you want to choose?
There are different parameters based on which the cars available in the Indian market are categorized.Read More
- Saravana KumarExpert +05:50 pm 22 December 2015
- Rajashekhar HExpert +10:42 am 08 December 2015
The Standard Motor Package policy covers Loss or damage to your vehicle due to natural calamities such as fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake, flood, hurricane, storm, cyclone, hailstorm, inundation, and landslide.
- Rajashekhar HExpert +05:22 pm 16 November 2015
CAR BREAK DOWN IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, BELOW TIPS WILL REDUCE YOUR CHANGES OF BEING STUCK BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.
#1: Car Tyres
- keep your spare wheel in Good condition.
- Tools are in good condition & always there in the car.
- Know which way to loosen wheel nuts (always remember left loose :-)
- Check the condition of the tyres (including the spare) for correct p
- 21Rajath BhatLokesh Ramachandrappa
- Shilpa SharmExpert +02:33 pm 15 April 2015
All these days you might be wondering how to lift a fallen heavy motorcyle.
Its pretty easy. Check out the video below.
Now go and buy the bike you want :PRead More
- 20Lokesh RamachandrappaSaravana Kumar