Blog Page - Blogs
- Shekhar ChsExpert +06:16 pm 30 March 2017
Two-wheeler majors Hero MotoCorpBSE 0.26 %, HMSI, Bajaj Auto and Suzuki Motorcycle are offering discounts of up to Rs 22,000 on BS-III models to liquidate stocks, a day after the Supreme Court banned sale and registration of such vehicles from April 1.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI), which had initially offered a flat discount of Rs 10,000 on its BS-III scooters and motorcycles increased it to Rs 22,000 later in the day.
According to the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), the manufacturers have a total stock of 8,24,275 BS-III-compliant vehicles.
Cash back offer of Rs 22,000 on iRead More
- Rajashekhar HExpert +03:23 pm 12 January 2016
"People want their cars to reflect their personality or project what they want people to think of them". What kind of car you want to choose?
There are different parameters based on which the cars available in the Indian market are categorized.Read More
- Saravana KumarExpert +05:50 pm 22 December 2015
- Rajashekhar HExpert +10:42 am 08 December 2015
The Standard Motor Package policy covers Loss or damage to your vehicle due to natural calamities such as fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake, flood, hurricane, storm, cyclone, hailstorm, inundation, and landslide.
- Rajashekhar HExpert +05:22 pm 16 November 2015
CAR BREAK DOWN IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, BELOW TIPS WILL REDUCE YOUR CHANGES OF BEING STUCK BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.
#1: Car Tyres
- keep your spare wheel in Good condition.
- Tools are in good condition & always there in the car.
- Know which way to loosen wheel nuts (always remember left loose :-)
- Check the condition of the tyres (including the spare) for correct p
- 21Rajath BhatLokesh Ramachandrappa
- Shilpa SharmExpert +02:33 pm 15 April 2015
All these days you might be wondering how to lift a fallen heavy motorcyle.
Its pretty easy. Check out the video below.
Now go and buy the bike you want :PRead More
- 20Lokesh RamachandrappaSaravana Kumar