Blog Page - Blogs
- Pooja PanditExpert +02:03 pm 19 July 2016
Here is the list of Top 50 Engineering colleges in Karnataka. The list is compliled based on the following things
1. Teaching quality (papers published, faculty profiles, students results)
2. Diversity in departments
4. Facilities and Students feedback
The list doesnt include following colleges as, they have their own entrance examinations.Read More
- 32Pooja PanditSheo GiriMuhammad Salim
- Rajath BhatExpert +04:12 pm 01 July 2016
1. Create more quality content
Google loves quality data. Google likes it when user spends more time on a page and navigates to other pages. It helps in increasing PageRanking, and helps in google looking into your site more often.
2. Don’t duplicate contents
Google doent like duplicate contents. Think google as your class teacher, if it gets to know that you are copying from a bright student, it will not only punishes you it will also give you a less marks. So be a good student!
3. Make sure your site is fast
- Pooja PanditExpert +04:51 pm 21 June 2016
Since joining SoftBank nearly two years ago, Mr. Arora has spent nearly $4 billion investing in startups around the world in a hunt for a break-through technology company capable of driving future growth.Read More
Under fire from investors, SoftBank Group Corp. President Nikesh Arora is stepping down, marking an abrupt end to the tenure of founder and Chief Executive Masayoshi Son’s handpicked successor.
The committee, comprised of independent members of SoftBank’s board of directors, was formed in February after the shareholder group questioned Mr. Arora’s track record and suggested that he faces a conflict of in
- Pooja PanditExpert +06:46 pm 13 June 2016
Microsoft will pay $196 per share in an all-cash transaction, to buy LinkedIn Corp. in a deal valued at $26.2 billion, giving the world’s biggest software provider connected business professionals.
The deal is the largest under the tenure of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, who has been reshaping Microsoft since taking over in 2014.
“Just as we have changed the way the world connects to opportunity, this relationship with Microsoft, and the combination of their cloud and LinkedIn‘s network, now gives us a chance to also change the way the world works,” Weiner added in the statement. “For the last 13 years, we’ve been uniquely positioned to connect professionals to make them more productive and successful, and I’m looking forward to leading our team thr
- Pooja PanditExpert +04:30 pm 02 June 2016
1. Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors
2. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily
3. You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind
4. Don't look back - forward, infinite energy, infinRead More
- 30Pooja PanditRajath BhatSaravana Kumar
- Pooja PanditExpert +03:23 pm 28 May 2016
Myntra had decided to relaunch its website here's the letter by the CEO of Myntra to all the customers
I feel great pleasure in welcoming you to the re-launch of our much loved website, myntra.com !
We listened to your feedback and brought the website back. We believe that customers should have maximum choice, be it in selection of clothes or the device they like to shop on. Hope that you will enjoy shopping on our revamped desktop site, mobile web and mobile app.
The desktop site has been rebuilt from scratch to be responsive, so it works beautifully acrroRead More
- Pooja PanditExpert +03:10 pm 27 May 2016
Here are the basic 10 things that an investor looks for before investing in any startup
1. Data as a part of your story
Not everything works on the way you imagine. Your imagination has to be supported with a factual data.
Make sure you have data supporting your claims. The market size, the customer size, etc
2. Team - Have a world class core team
All most all VCs fund money on people, not on ideas. Though Idea is important, Idea keeps evolving.
- 21Pooja Panditpradeep shetty
- Rajashekhar HExpert +09:50 am 25 May 2016
- Shekhar ChsExpert +07:19 pm 17 May 2016
Thanks to the morally dropped marketing values, people are increasingly tending to miss use the technology for sheer webpage hits.
Below is the list of 10 methods which people are opting now days to get hits.
10. Fake LinkedIn job profiles
Beware of these guys, serial offenders. they create user and post a job requirement with a very high pay or onsite posting. With a URL to register.
9. Spamming in Quora
Providing irrilavent answers to commenting on trending answers. These guys justRead More