Blog Page - Blogs
- Shekhar ChsExpert +07:52 pm 13 November 2018
Walmart earlier this year agree to pay $16 billion cash for a roughly 77 percent stake in the Indian e-commerce firm, Amazon’s main rival for India’s 1.3 billion consumers.
Shortly after Walmart announced the acquisition in May this year, Bansal talked about his departure in a sad Facebook post.
Several months after Walmart bought Flipkart, the group CEO at the e-retail firm is leaving with immediate effect. Flipkart Group CEO Binny Bansal has resigned, allegedly following a probe into "serious personal misconduct"
- 2endurasupplements thanks for sharing interesting information keep sharing like this and BCAA supplements are commonly taken in order to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance read more https://enduragymsupplements.com/category/supplements/bcaa/Linkchain LINKCHAIN is a new Supply Chain startup developing a hybrid blockchain platform that allows buyers & sellers to transact business in a secure fashion.
LINKCHAIN Provide Best Service in the Cryptocurrency & Blockchain space. Ability to advise on specific areas of the ICO or end to end full cycle view.
✓ ICO - Readiness Checklist & Assessment
✓ ICO - Compliance Analysis
✓ ICO - Feasibility Analysis
✓ ICO - Investor Perspective Evaluations
✓ ICO - Co Founder Perspective View
✓ ICO - Community development and social promotion
✓ Marketing Strategy Development
✓ Marketing Strategy Assessment
✓ ICO - Community development and social promotion
- Shekhar ChsExpert +04:13 pm 14 September 2018
Fuel Prices are its Peak high in both Petrol and Diesel of Recent Times.
Ever wondered how these are calculated? Here is a quick note:
Since Fuel Prices in India are excluded from GST Framework by the Government of India, and despite of slight cut in Excise Duty - due to International Crude prices on its recent highs - Petrol and Diesel Prices are also on its peak.
Major reasons for rise in Fuel price:
- 35Kiran KGirija KumarElizabeth Smith
- Shekhar ChsExpert +07:22 pm 03 October 2017
Yes you heard it right!
The Japanese startup ENRISSION Co., Ltd. which has its head office at Kyoto, Japan, Opened its first overseas Branch at IIT Hyderabad and then at IIT Bombay.
shirucafe the brand stores of the company provides students and faculty with beverages and snacks for free, everyday!
How does this work?
shirucafe is run from the fees provided by the sponsors. The fees enable us to provide the students with beverages and snacks for free everyday. The sponsor tie-ups are long term, as they aim to provide opportunities noRead More
- 527Shekhar Chspradeep shettyKiran KGirija KumarElizabeth SmithPackers and Movers in Jaipur Packers and Movers in Bhiwadi @ https://call2shiftjaipur.in/packers-and-movers-bhiwadi.phpOctober 24 11:57 pm -
- Shekhar ChsExpert +06:43 pm 18 September 2017
Yes you heard it right- "Zomato is now a profitable company!"
Co-founder of Zomato, India's leading restaurant aggregator, Deepinder Goyal, posted a blog thanking all the stake holders.
Their biggest source of revenue - advertising business in India, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East is now crossed their operational cost!
Nevertheless, Zomato has been focusing on expansion by investing in acquiring newer geographies. Now the investments in older markets are becoming more meaningful.Read More
- Shekhar ChsExpert +05:15 pm 18 August 2017
The Infosys tussle has gone from bad to worse after the company's board questioned founder and former CEO of the company N.R. Narayana Murthy's allegations against Vishal Sikka. In a fresh BSE filing, the Board said Murthy's baseless allegations was what drove Sikka to resign as the CEO of the company.
Here's what the Board had to say in the BSE filing:
It has come to the attention of the Board that a letter authored by Narayana Murthy, the founder of Infosys has been released to various media houses attacking the integrity of the Board and Management of the Company alleging falling corporate governance stanRead More
- Shekhar ChsExpert +10:30 am 18 August 2017
Vishal Sikka has resigned as managing director and chief executive officer of the company with immediate effect, Infosys said in an official statement on Friday.
Post his decision, Sikka posted his resignation letter on his verified Twitter handle.
Here's is the mail he sent to employees just after resignation.
After a lot of reflection, I have resigned from my position as your MD & CEO effective today. A succession process has been initiated, with Pravin serving as interim MD & CEO, and I will work cloRead More
- Rajashekhar HExpert +03:13 pm 12 August 2017
Its always best to use services of professional packers and movers company when you are moving locally within the city or from this city to another city of India or abroad.
Here are a few things you can do to choose the best movers and packers in your city:
1. Check rates with two or three movers and packers companies, before finalzing one.Read More
- Shekhar ChsExpert +02:54 pm 10 August 2017
SoftBank missed out on getting a piece of Flipkart when its deal to acquire Snapdeal, the e-commerce firm which SoftBank backed in 2015, fell apart last month, but the Japanese tech giant has finally got there.
Flipkart today confirmed that SoftBank has invested in its business, via its $100 billion Vision Fund.
“This is a monumental deal for Flipkart and India. Very few economies globally attract such overwhelming interest from top-tier investors. It is recognition of India’s unparalleled potential to become a leadeRead More
- Radika raiExpert +03:34 pm 03 August 2017
- Shekhar ChsExpert +11:45 am 30 July 2017
We live in a world, where everything we do is updated on Social Media every moment!
But then How many of these are true?
Most of these are done only to impress others!?